MVP Chiropractic & Physical Therapy has established health and safety measures for our patients and staff at this time.
Continued treatment is extremely important to the health care of patients. In the current COVID-19 environment chiropractic and physical therapy is essential for improving musculoskeletal conditions and immune function.
In the absence of care, patients would need to turn to emergency rooms or non-contact treatment including pain medications, which would tax an already-overly burdened system. We are thankful to be able to improve patients’ health in these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Office Safety Measures
- Doctors, staff members, and patients are required to wear face masks.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire added to intake forms.
- Diligent handwashing and hand sanitation.
- Forehead temperature screens performed on all patients upon entering.
- Reception area has been socially distanced and is sanitized by staff frequently throughout the day.
- Exam rooms are sanitized with +60% isopropyl alcohol solution between each patient.
- Rehabilitation spaces are limited to one patient at a time.
- Chairs and table replaced with smooth, easy to clean surfaces.
- Our providers are capable of providing some aspects of care over telemedicine as long as the patient is located in the state of Illinois. If you would prefer to utilize telemedicine for any of our services please notify us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations due to illness or suspicion of COVID-19 exposure will not incur any charges.
To schedule an appointment please call the office at (815)-717-6483, or schedule online at your convenience. For future updates, hours, and news about MVP Chiropractic follow us on facebook!
Written by Dr. Kyle Bastean
Edited by Dr. Michael Veerman